Upgrading: FundRaiser's Built in Growth Path
There are four FundRaiser programs: FundRaiser Basic, Spark, Select and Professional. Upgrading is when you purchase a higher level program, as when you upgrade from FundRaiser Basic to Spark; or either one to Professional.
- Pricing: 100% of what you have paid thus far for a FundRaiser program will be applied to the price of the program you are upgrading to. Basically, you just pay the difference between your old program and the new one. There are two items that are not included in this:
- AMP payments are the annual maintenance fee that users of FundRaiser Spark, Select and Professional pay for program updates, training, and tech support.
- Data Conversion costs, if you had any.
- Data. All of your data will convert from one format to another. Even the form letter templates. And, you can do it yourself without our having to get involved. Specifically,
- to convert from FundRaiser Basic to Spark, Select or Professional, use the File>Import menu choice in Spark, Select or Professional.
- to convert from FundRaiser Spark to Select, or from Select to Professional, you simply create a backup in your current program, then restore it in your new program.
- Timing. It doesn't matter how long (or short) a period of time it is since you last purchased a FundRaiser program. Your purchase price is applied in full as explained above.
- Basic Users. When upgrading to FundRaiser Spark, your purchase credit is $149, making Spark only $500, plus AMP. If you choose to upgrade to Select or Professional, your discount increases even more! Instead of credit for your past purchase, you can have a 10% discount, which equals more than you paid for Basic.